Creating the foundation for immediate positive change and providing skills and tools for exceptional service
If you’re not giving your customers exceptional service, a competitor will!
3 months – R300 per person
WHAT IS COVERED
Performance Detox – SHIFT HAPPENS
Improve the performance of your team by getting everyone motivated to give their best, creating the foundation for immediate positive change
Get rid of negative attitudes and habits
- Taking Ownership of Your Life:
Success is determined by the choices you make! Every action has consequences, positive or negative.
- How to give your best, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
- What motivates you – understanding your why
- Personal motivation
- Creating a life vision
- Setting your goals and deciding what it is you want
- Exercising goals to progress and develop positive habits
- Internal locus of control – be in control… mostly
- Average and fine are your new swear words
- Motivation vs. discipline
- Stop surviving, start thriving
- The rule of every day
- Why you should care and be conscious of your actions
2. Personal Branding:
Who are you and what do you stand for?
- It’s more than your business card and what you wear
- Your reputation is everything
- Personal presentation
- Creating a value and ethics system that support your goals
- Communicate your brand – PACKAGING
- Sounding great, acting great, looking great
- If looks could kill
3. Settling into a New Work Environment:
New people are often either desperate to impress their new colleagues, or screw up unintentionally. ‘Over or under doing it’, can certainly make life a lot tougher for you!
This section is helpful for existing employees and teams as well, assisting them in getting back on track or fixing current issues in their environment
- Tips to settling into a new position and overcoming typical challenges
- How to create a great first impression
- How to get working and settled in as quickly as possible, and avoid making the common typical mistakes
- Tips for new managers taking over an existing team
Basics for results – SALT & PEPPER
Now that you have decided what you want, we’re covering the basics so that you can
4. Personality Types:
The number one request: “How do I deal with people who are different to me”
Identifying and understanding the different personality types will support you to develop positive relationships and build rapport with people
- Understand how others process information
- Understand the likes and dislikes of others
- Understand your own strengths and challenges
- Interaction between the personality types
5. Plan Strategically: (in every position, not only managers)
Turn good ideas and dreams into a reality
- “Quantify” goals and commitments
- Personal action plan
- Strategically set goals – align with company, or personal, vision, strategy and policies
- Identify risks, create contingency plans and explore alternatives
- Including psychological issues
- Use tools to create a personal, departmental or organisational strategy that directs action
- Bonus: Tools may also be used to manage projects – Project Management 101!
- How to manage multiple goals and projects to avoid failing to meet deadlines
- Get support!
- Manage the change
- Create and Instill a Culture within your Organisation or Department:
Any successful organisation or team lives by an entrenched set of powerful values. Once your employees understand, adopt and respect these values, these are the principles that govern and direct employee’s decision making and behaviour
Customer Service Principles – GOOD AS GOLD
If you’re not giving your customers EXCEPTIONAL service, a competitor will!
6. Times Have Changed – keep up with the economic climate
7. Attitude & Building Rapport:
People buy more from people they like!
8. Communication Skills:
Stop wasting time fixing poor impressions and misunderstandings
- It takes 5 meetings to change a poor first impression
- Purpose of communication & responsibilities
- Communication basics
- Start listening – no really!
- Communicate effectively to accommodate different personality styles
- Introverts & extroverts – positives & negatives
- Display a positive attitude by choosing positive words
- Body language and verbal speaking skills made simple
9. Customer Service:
If employees understand the customers’ needs, they will gain the confidence to deal with them professionally
- Average customer service is easy, GREAT customer service is hard!
- Professionalism in a diverse environment
- Respect their hierarchy of needs, moods & personalities – everyone is different
- Typical bad habits
- Old school rules
- What’s good about complaints?
- Why do customers get angry and why do they complain?
- Understanding and dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with complaints effectively
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Service and front-line staff
- Sales staff
- Administration and operational staff
- Team leaders, managers and supervisors
- Business owners
- Individuals (yes, most of the content can be applied to your personal life)
- Students wanting to prepare themselves for the working world
THE CONTENT IS APPLICABLE TO:
- All industries – we have experience in training across all industries
- To individuals aspiring to improve their personal or professional lives
THE CONTENT WILL SUPPORT YOU TO:
- Take ownership of your life
- Guide your choices to achieve your goals
- Draft a strategic plan to achieve your goals
- Instill a positive culture in your environment
- Improve service levels
- Increase your sales
- Manage people: teams, suppliers, colleagues, supporting departments, managers
- Improve relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues, friends and family
- Understand personality types
- Create a healthy work ethic
- Create a culture of ownership, accountability and self-discipline in the workplace
- Develop a goal-orientated mentoring and leadership style
- Create a dynamic and results-driven working environment
- An on-line test will need to be completed after each month’s work
- The pass mark is 90% – so that the qualification has value and it’s clear that participants learned and understood the content
- Once the program has been completed and passed, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Each month’s content will be released in 30 day intervals. On sign up, the first month’s content will be available and month 2’s content will be available 30 days thereafter and so on. This will give you time to reflect on and implement the content learnt before moving onto new content. However, you will have unlimited access to previous months’ content as long as you are a subscriber.