Sell more consistently.
Everyone is selling something! It may not be a product, but it may be ‘selling’ an idea or a proposal, or perhaps it may be getting others to co-operate with you. This will help everyone to get more of what they want.
6 months programme – R600 per person
WHAT IS COVERED
Month 1: Performance Detox – SHIFT HAPPENS
Improve the performance of your team by getting everyone motivated to give their best, creating the foundation for immediate positive change
Get rid of negative attitudes and habits
- Taking Ownership of Your Life:
Success is determined by the choices you make! Every action has consequences, positive or negative.
2. Personal Branding:
Who are you and what do you stand for?
3. Settling into a New Work Environment:
New people are often either desperate to impress their new colleagues, or screw up unintentionally. ‘Over or under doing it’, can certainly make life a lot tougher for you!
This section is helpful for existing employees and teams as well, assisting them in getting back on track or fixing current issues in their environment
Month 2: Basics for results – SALT & PEPPER
Now that you have decided what you want, we’re covering the basics so that you can
1. Personality Types:
The number one request: “How do I deal with people who are different to me”
Identifying and understanding the different personality types will support you to develop positive relationships and build rapport with people
2. Plan Strategically: (in every position, not only managers)
Turn good ideas and dreams into a reality
- Create and Instill a Culture within your Organisation or Department:
Any successful organisation or team lives by an entrenched set of powerful values. Once your employees understand, adopt and respect these values, these are the principles that govern and direct employee’s decision making and behaviour
Month 3: Customer Service Principles – GOOD AS GOLD
If you’re not giving your customers EXCEPTIONAL service, a competitor will!
1. Times Have Changed – keep up with the economic climate
2. Attitude & Building Rapport:
People buy more from people they like!
3. Communication Skills:
Stop wasting time fixing poor impressions and misunderstandings
4. Customer Service:
If employees understand the customers’ needs, they will gain the confidence to deal with them professionally
Month 4: Emotional Intelligence – MENTAL FLOSS
It’s the most sought-after skill for a very good reason. People with emotional intelligence get results through people and get what they want – 80% of time
Everyone needs to make more of an effort to understand their own and other’s feelings, to create win-win situations and relationships. The way we act, respond and treat others is a choice.
Month 5 & 6: The Sales Cycle – AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW..
Every individual will benefit from learning sales skills, even though it’s aimed 100% at sales staff. Everyone is selling SOMETHING! It may not be a product, but it may be ‘selling’ an idea or a proposal, or perhaps it may be getting others to co-operate with you. This will help everyone to get more of what they want.
- Sales Part 1:
- Psychology of selling
- Psychological issues of selling
- Fail often, failing gracefully
- Fear of rejection – psychological problems and overcoming fear
- Getting into the zone – analyzing what worked and what didn’t
- Emotional energy management
- Genuine sales approach
- Sales tactics masquerading as a sales strategy
- Longevity and sustainability – don’t sell to people who shouldn’t buy
- Sales TODAY
- People don’t want to be ‘sold to’. But they love to buy
- Value vs. price. What value are you adding?
- Getting referrals
- Spotting opportunities
- Who won’t buy!? Don’t waste your energy
- Know your market and speak to the right person (decision maker)
- Get the appointment – cold calling
- Separate yourself from the other callers
- Establish credibility
- Hook – cold call to conversation (warmer)
- Turning around common responses
2. Sales Part 2:
- Identifying needs
- Presentations and pitches
- Creating proposals that stand out
- The science of persuasion and influence
- The curse of knowledge
- Be a person that is worth listening to
- Addressing their needs – matching needs with solutions
- Be quick and to the point
- Paint a powerful picture – tell a story
- Triggering emotions
- Benefits vs. features
- Incorporating personality and learning styles
- Power words – the power of language
- Maintain the rapport
- Presentation structure
- Set-up the why
- Address the challenges and objections
- 30 second commercial
- Using testimonials
- The power of suggestion
- Build certainty over time – keep some in your pocket
- Looping and language patterns
- Congruent communication
- Use your tone
- Negotiation skills
- Overcoming objections
- Eliminate risk and fear, make it safe to buy
- Close the deal – Make saying yes simple
- Creating and evaluating logical and emotional certainty in the product, yourself and the brand. Up and cross-selling
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Service and front-line staff
- Sales staff
- Individuals (yes, most of the content can be applied to your personal life)
- Students wanting to prepare themselves for the working world
THE CONTENT IS APPLICABLE TO:
- All industries – we have experience in training across all industries
- To individuals aspiring to improve their personal or professional lives
THE CONTENT WILL SUPPORT YOU TO:
- Take ownership of your life
- Guide your choices to achieve your goals
- Draft a strategic plan to achieve your goals
- Instill a positive culture in your environment
- Improve service levels
- Increase your sales
- Understand personality types
- Create a dynamic and results-driven working environment
- An on-line test will need to be completed after each month’s work
- The pass mark is 90% – so that the qualification has value and it’s clear that participants learned and understood the content
- Once the program has been completed and passed, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Each month’s content will be released in 30 day intervals. On sign up, the first month’s content will be available and month 2’s content will be available 30 days thereafter and so on. This will give you time to reflect on and implement the content learnt before moving onto new content. However, you will have unlimited access to previous months’ content as long as you are a subscriber.